The 11th Annual
Kansas City Juggling Festival
18 – 20 October 2019
Rockhurst High School
9301 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
- Gym (weekend pass): $5*
- The Kansas City Juggling Festival Main Stage!: $15
- * For locals (or non-locals) just curious about what a “juggling festival” is, join us Saturday beginning at 4 p.m. for free gym entry. You’ll get to see juggling games and learn the basics of the skills of your choice!
- Friday: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Open gym
- Free fire show after the Rockhurst H.S. Football Game (~9:30)
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Open gym (*gym closed for the KCJF Main Stage from 7:00 until after the show (~9 p.m.))
- Juggling games
- The Kansas City Juggling Festival Main Stage! (7:30 p.m. (doors open 7:00 p.m.))
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Open gym
As we get geared up, we’ll post information here and in our Facebook group.
Want to teach a workshop, or have an idea for a workshop you’d like to attend? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or post ideas to our Facebook group using the #kcjf2019ideas hashtag!
The Kansas City Juggling Festival has drawn jugglers from around the world to Kansas City since 2009, featuring ample juggle-space all weekend, a diverse array of workshops for all types of circus skills, and a showcase of top-level talent in The Kansas City Juggling Festival Main Stage!
See what we did during previous festivals.